Today on Cause Talk Radio, Megan and Joe talk to Sarah Durham, CEO of Big Duck, a communications firm that is a leader in Brandraising — a proven approach to fundraising that puts the focus on marketing, branding, and communications.
On the show, Megan, Sarah, and Joe discuss:
- Speaking of brands: Where did Big Duck come from?
- Why branding is important for nonprofits.
- Sarah's definition of "Branding".
- What do you need in place before you go through a rebrand?
- How Big Duck tracks the ROI of a rebrand with its clients.
- How communications isn't decorative for a nonprofit - it's a workhorse!
- How to get the key people on board within your organization for a rebrand. And the main difference between a nonprofit and a for-profit rebrand.
- Where does social media fit into a nonprofit's communications strategy?
- What stands in the way of a successful nonprofit rebrand?
- In 2017, will we see more nonprofit content brands (i.e. nonprofits that prioritize communications)?
Links & Notes