Are you tapping every opportunity to draw power from your organizational culture? In this episode, Henk Campher, VP Brand and Communications at Salesforce, shares insights from a company that challenges its people and customers to do good, especially in the face of challenges.
It starts with putting Ohana – Hawaiian for “family” – at the center of Salesforce’s purpose journey. For the company, Ohana includes employees, customers and other stakeholders, and requires focus and the ability to face uncomfortable decisions head-on. With more than 150,000 customers and $10 billion in revenue in 2018, Salesforce is a testament to the power of purpose and collective storytelling.
This trailblazing mentality matches Henk’s lifelong goal to never be bored. You won’t be, either, as this activist-turned-business leader talks about:
- How simplifying operations can amplify impact
- What an activist approach to problems can bring to the business world
- How to stay focused on purpose using hard data from customers and employees
Don’t miss the candid thoughts from our favorite “angry African” on what it takes to bring people together as a purposeful family, change the world, and have fun along the way.
Resources + links
- [Connect with Henk Campher on LinkedIn]
- [Follow Henk Campher on Twitter]