Search and the state of GSA Replacements with MC+A's Michael Cizmar
Michael Cizmar is founder and managing director of MC+A, specializing in helping organizations improve their bottom line by implementing cloud and search technologies. He joins us today for a conversation on search and the importance of findability, specifically in light of Google’s announcement that the Google Search Appliance has reached sunset with phase out of the product beginning early 2016, targeting complete discontinuation by 2019. What does this mean for platform decisions moving forward? MC+A is Google for Work Partner so we count on Michael’s expertise to help us navigate search in this post-GSA landscape.
Links & Notes
- BAInsight: The Google Search Appliance Replacement Program
- BAInsight: Is Google Back in the Enterprise Search Game? Or Just Copying SharePoint with Suite-Wide Intelligent Search?
- BAInsight: Saying Goodbye to the Google Search Appliance
- MC+A: Assessing How to Replace the Google Search Appliance
- MC+A: Google Search Appliance Replacement. Upgrade your Search Strategy
- MC+A: Google Search Appliance Migration Guide
- Subscribe to MC+A on YouTube